Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Get This Blogging Started

Well, where to start eh?!

I was inspired to have a go at this blogging lark by fellow Tweeters blogs due to them being so good and entertaining. Cheers guys - if mine is half as interesting as yours then I'll be happy!

I'll aim to blog at least once a month but hopefully I'll have enough to say to update it far more often. There might not be many captures but I will do my best to keep it interesting and if nothing else I'll include plenty of pictures to look at.

This year I'm intending on fishing Bundy's Pit over Cambridgeshire way again. Unfortunately that is just due to close this week as it has a traditional closed-season in place so I've got to wait until June 16th now. Barring any major disaster and my name coming out in the draw I will be there for opening night... can't wait.



In the mean time I'm not quite sure what fishing I'll be doing. I have an Elstow 2 ticket but that's unlikely to be used to be honest, a Birch Grove winter ticket that finishes end of April so I hope to get up there for a session or two and I also have a club ticket that I want to make use of fishing a large local gravel pit to see if I like it there. I've also got to fit in some work parties and a couple of weeks in the Canaries with the wife.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog. What do you know about Melbourne pool?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Not much. I've only looked around it once about 15 years ago. Heard it had fish to about mid-twenty back then. Lovely looking water.

      Delete